Our Mission Statement
St. Basil Preschool strives to advocate quality education and the well-being of young children and their families through and the modeling of Christian values. We strive to teach God’s love while sharing hope.
Our Vision Statement
The vision of St. Basil Preschool is one of Christian leadership and quality. We endeavor to inspire others through activism in our community while being advocates for young children.
- St. Basil Preschool strives to create coalitions that address common concerns and work collaboratively with allied organizations to address common goals.
- St. Basil Preschool’s vision includes all who wish to contribute and encourage those who have not yet participated. St. Basil Preschool values the contribution each person brings to this process.
- St. Basil Preschool sets high standards and is known for providing and advocating quality services for children.
- St. Basil Preschool supports the professional development of staff working with young children by supplying quality training, materials and membership services on a regular basis.
- St. Basil Preschool’s vision includes the availability and accessibility of a quality, developmentally appropriate educational program for all young children. St. Basil Preschool provides leadership in defining standards, quality and developmentally appropriate practice.